As a label that seeks opportunities to utilize our brand, our designs, and the support of our community to spark joy and help people in need, this weekend we are fundraising to provide relief and assist those affected by the humanitarian emergency unfolding in Ukraine.
- Airlift supplies from its global stockpiles to Ukraine and neighboring countries
- Help authorities identify and register refugees and displaced people so they can access support services
- Establish and operate transit centers to process and shelter those forced to flee
- Provide cash assistance so the most vulnerable families can buy the basics
- Distribute core relief items, such as shelter repair materials, blankets and water jerry-cans
- Strengthen support for particularly vulnerable people, including children, people with special needs and survivors of gender-based violence
Staff from UNHCR are also working around the clock in Kyiv, at border crossings, and in other affected areas to provide support and protection, while more staff are being deployed to seven other neighboring countries to boost operations so that more relief can reach those who need it most.
You can help us provide much needed financial aid to support all of these efforts by simply shopping your favourite Erstwilder designs. Alternatively, you can visit the official UNHCR website here to donate directly.