60 day Returns
Your Bag is EmptyX
Shine bright like the proverbial with this diamond shaped Erstwilder essential drop earrings, made with mint chunky glitter resin. They make for that perfect pop of colour to compliment your outfit, or to match with your favourite resin or acrylic brooch or necklace. Shop all of your favourite essentials and save more the more you buy!
Height 40 mm x Width 26 mm
Pick & Mix your favourite Erstwilder Essentials and save! Choose your preferred shapes, in your most loved resin colours and styles, and be rewarded with increasing discounts in your cart when you buy any 3, 5 or 10 sets!
Erstwilder Essentials are made from laser cut and layered resin, with hypo-allergenic stainless steel posts. Due to the hand mixed nature of the resins in our designs it is common and normal to find tiny flecks or bubbles in the resin layers. All in all this just makes each piece as special and unique as you are.
Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight and you’ll have a gorgeous set of Essential earrings for years to come.
Super cute & super light. I have the red glitter heart ones and love so much thought I would get another pair
I bought these for my daughter and she is very happy with them.
Snoopy is a very special character and the pins are fantastic
Got these to go with a couple of my pink brooches and they look great. I love wearing matching earrings with brooches
Adorable doggie to add to my pack.
I've been aware of Erstwilder for a long time, seeing their beautiful brooches online and seeing some of my friends and customers wearing them (I work in retail). I thought they weren't for me; brooches are something your granny wears to a family get together! Until I actually sat down one day and had a look at their website. I immediately fell in love with the collection. There's something for everyone, whether you love an extra pop of colour or a little something quirky on your outfit. I ordered the "Puss In Books" brooch and thought I would spice my order up with a "Lucky Dip" brooch. I'll be honest, I was skeptical at including a lucky dip to my order. I thought that I would be given something from a really old and unpopular collection that has been sitting around for ages that just can't be sold. But I was pleasantly surprised when I received the gorgeous "Favourite Flower" brooch from the Floral Affair collection. It literally felt like the person packing my order thought "who doesn't enjoy getting surprise flowers delivered to their door!" and knew it would make my day.
1. The colours and details; so beautiful, you definitely get what you see in the pictures.
2. The packaging; these are works of art and deserve their own little boxes to protect them and be displayed. Bonus points as well for being able to buy extra boxes online for when you lose or damage a box. Not only do they come in their own little boxes, but the packaging that the full order arrives in is gorgeous. It's easy to see that a lot of care goes into packing each order.
3. The craftsmanship; these aren't just cheap resin brooches. To see them up close, you finally understand why they have the price tag they do and why Erstwilder is well known.
4. Speedy shipment; pretty sure my order went out the next day and arrived very fast.
5. There's nothing else like them! You know an Erstwilder piece when you see it.
1. They can be a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for; high quality, beautiful packaging and fast shipping. They are worth the investment. These are brooches I will have forever.
The blue is absolutely stunning! Love this one.